federal pardons
Canada Wide Toll-Free: 1 (800) 543-2137
Toronto, ON: (416) 628-1537 | Calgary, AB : (403) 508-9117 | Vancouver, BC: (604) 265-1132


Pardons Canada: Do Convictions Ever Expire?

When you have been convicted of a crime in Canada, a record of that crime and any attached information about the case is kept. This is known as a criminal record. When you are looking for a job, travelling, or attempting to rent a property, you will sometimes be asked to disclose this record. 

Read More

Everything You Need to Know About DUI Pardons

In life, we don`t always make the best choices. Sometimes we stumble and make mistakes. As with everything, consequences sometimes accompany our bad mistakes. Read More

Pardons Canada – Things You Cannot do if You Have a Criminal Record

There are so many things that we take for granted. Until a criminal record gets in the way that is. A criminal record can make even the easiest things in life difficult or even impossible unless you obtain pardons & waivers. Here are some things that you cannot do if you have a criminal record.

Read More

Pardons Canada – Military Charges & Pardons

We know that sometimes good people have made bad decisions in the past and need a second chance. Having a criminal record can cause many problems in your life. Read More

Pardons Canada – How long does it take to get a pardon?

Having a criminal record can make it hard to move on with your life and do things such as find a good job or rent a house. The good news is, you can always apply for a pardon and have the chance to clear your name and move on with your life. 

Read More

Pardons Canada – Why do I need a pardon/record suspension?

Even if your criminal record has yet to affect your life, there is a good chance that it someday will.  Read More

Pardons Canada – Who can grant or issue a pardon/record suspension?

When you have a criminal record you are prevented from doing a number of things. Crossing borders, renting a home, or getting a good job are just some of the things that are made difficult by having a criminal record.  Read More

Pardons Canada – How do I know if I have a criminal record?

When you have been charged with a crime over the age of 18, even if you were found not guilty, or were never convicted, you do have a criminal record.  Read More

Pardons Canada – What is a criminal record?

A criminal record is a record of any criminal activity. Regardless of the outcome in court, a criminal record will be created and will stay in the Canadian Police Information Centre (CPIC that is maintained by the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP).  Read More

******************************************************************** ******************************************************************** WEBSITE DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT BY GILMEDIA | https://www.gilmedia.ca ONLINE MARKETING AND SEO BY GILMEDIA | https://www.gilmedia.ca ******************************************************************** ********************************************************************
**************************************************************************************** **************************************************************************************** Website Design, Development, SEO and PPC by Gilmedia - www.gilmedia.ca **************************************************************************************** ****************************************************************************************
federal pardons logo

Federal Pardon Waiver Services assists individuals in obtaining a Pardon (Record Suspension) by removing a past criminal offence from public record in Canada. We also help individuals obtain US Entry Waivers adn Arrest Record Purges

Erase Your Criminal Record, Take back Your Life!

HEAD OFFICE: 400-135 Queens Plate Dr., Etobicoke, ON, M9W 6V1

Toll-Free: 1 (800) 543-2137
Toronto, ON: (416) 628-1537 | Calgary, AB : (403) 508-9117 | Vancouver, BC: (604) 265-1132

Copyright © 2020 Federal Pardon Waiver Services, Canada. All Rights Reserved.