For quite some time the stigma of pardons and waivers companies causes many people to avoid using such services. There have been a number of instances where clients were not professionally assisted, and this led to complaints and a poor reputation. Just like one bad apple ruins the bunch, so too did this handful of companies when it came to waiver and pardon services. Fortunately, things are very different today and there are plenty of ways to make sure that you avoid these unreliable companies. If anyone does or asks you to do any of the following, you should avoid their company and move on to the next:
– Charging you for a service you’re not eligible for pardons and waivers.
– Adding extra costs during the process just to make more money.
– Taking far too long to complete the relevant documents and applications regarding pardons and waivers.
– Applying charges for consultations even when they know that clients are not eligible.
– Making the claim that they are a government company (there are no government companies that deal with such matters).
– Poor business practices like secretly charging potentially wealthy clients extra for the same service or charging to redo an application even though the company was responsible for the mistakes that were made.
– Failing to keep the client updated regarding the progress of their pardons and waivers case.
At Federal Pardon Waiver Services, we believe in providing a professional and honest service. We understand that a pardon or waiver can help you turn your life around and get back on the right track. Each client is treated with the utmost respect, and all cases are handled with discretion. We take the time to listen and find out about your individual situation before making any recommendations or proceeding with your application. We have over 20 years of experience, and we understand all the ins and outs of the entire process. Our team also understands that this process can be particularly stressful which is why we always keep you informed.
Contact our team of experts at 1 (800) 543-2137 for personal, professional assistance with your pardon or waiver. Upon receiving all the necessary information, our team will be able to let you know about your eligibility as well as the estimated duration of the application process. We will help you through this process, and our expertise will definitely be to your benefit. We also encourage every potential client to read our great reviews to find out what others have to say about our pardons and waivers services and our team.